Mission & Values of St Joan of Arc Villa
St Joan of Arc Villa is a facility of the Catholic Church and thereby operates having regard to Christian ethics and values, but respecting the religious beliefs of all peoples.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for all Residents by:
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment;
- Encouraging residents to retain their independence for as long as possible;
- Respecting residents’ dignity and privacy at all times;
- Sharing spiritual comfort regardless of beliefs and creeds;
- Offering social participation in a family atmosphere;
- Ensuring happy and caring staff who work in a safe environment;
- Delivering quality nursing care as resident’s age in place.
St Joan of Arc Villa believes that all people are equal regardless of nationality, creed or religious belief.
We believe in respect and dignity for individuals. We also believe that integrity, honesty and justice should be the basis of all administration practices. When these qualities are coupled with courtesy, discretion and efficiency, the rights of all individuals are protected, good public relations are maintained and, in turn, this provides effective support for all services within the Villa. This leads to a high level of care for the welfare and best interests of the residents administered by caring staff respecting the religious beliefs, privacy and dignity of all people.