What to bring?
- Adequate clothing, appropriate to the season, must be supplied.
- One or two pieces of furniture may be brought in provided they do not impede safe movement around room for the resident and staff.
- Residents may bring in their own television and/or radio provided prior approval is required before bringing in electrical items or furniture.
- All clothing must be marked with the resident’s name.
- Residents are requested not to bring any valuables into the facility.
- More information on what to bring is provided at time of admission.