All rooms are single rooms and have ensuite facilities.
The bedrooms are large enough to allow room for residents and their visitors to move around safely, and have room for some personal possessions. The large windows provide plenty of natural light.
The rooms include:
- Emergency call buttons (2)
- Electric nursing bed
- Kitchenette for making tea, coffee & snacks
- Wiring for a telephone & TV connection
- A large outdoor deck which provides an area for relaxing outside
- Ensuite bathrooms which are designed for safety and support and are spacious and well lit. Toilets all have drop down grab rails on each side, and a nurse call buttons within easy reach. A hand basin is set in the vanity bench with a mirror above and recessed shelves alongside.
- Full length built-in wardrobes.
- A bedside chair and lockable bedside cabinets are provided by the Villa free of charge.
- Bedspreads and linen are provided, but residents may provide their own bedspread if they wish.
- All meals are prepared fresh daily on the premises and are of high quality. They are designed in consultation with an experienced dietician. Three full meals are provided each day, along with fresh fruit, morning and afternoon tea. Alternative meal choices are offered and we cater for special dietary needs.
- Each section has its own dining room accommodating up to 18 residents.
- All areas are thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis.
- Maintenance is carried out routinely.
- All laundry is done on the premises
- The entire facility is secure and locked down at night to ensure the safety of residents at all times.
- Chemist deliveries and physiotherapy services are available
- The Recreation Officer runs an activities program for all residents which include weekly trips in the Villa bus, visiting entertainers, bingo, carpet bowls and crosswords to name only a few activities.
- Social, Cultural and Spiritual needs are met and given special attention.
- Several churches are in close proximity to our facility.
- A large communal lounge area is fitted with a large flat screen TV. Movies are provided on a regular basis. There are also two smaller lounge areas with a TV, small library and newspapers.
- Hairdressing is available in the salon on the premises.
- A Podiatrist visits regularly.
- Religious services are held in our Chapel weekly.
- Registered nurses are on duty every day and onsite 24 hours a day every day.
- The Diversional Therapist provides a varied program of individual and group activities.
- All care staff are either Certificate III or IV qualified and hold first aid certificates and national police checks.
- Limited onsite parking is available for visitors.
- As a Catholic facility, we offer a small chapel for residents and families and assistance with the religious and spiritual aspects of a resident’s life. Non-Catholics are more than welcome in our facility.