Terms and Conditions
- The information on this website has been created for the purpose of providing information about St Joan of Arc Villa Haberfield.
- By accessing or using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions of use listed on this website. We may update or change details including terms and conditions any time without prior notice.
- We do not represent or give warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information given on this website.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage or injury incurred to any person in connection with the use of this website and links to third party websites.
- This website is intellectual property of St Joan of Arc Villa and is subject to copyright.
- We grant you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive license for the purpose of assessing our website for the sole purpose of browsing, reviewing or commenting on the content of the website.
- You must not conduct or participate in the resale or commercial exploitation of the website without St Joan of Arc Villa’s written permission.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any disputes between you and St Joan of Arc Villa you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of use, please email us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 St Joan of Arc Villa Haberfield. All rights reserved.